The 3 Minute Mobile Movie is a short film contest organized by Redoact to create awareness among the public for a cause. Young filmmakers and passionate future directors can make use of this platform to showcase their creativity by making a film which is around 3 Minutes with the given topics based on creating social awareness.
This is an initiative to endorse young filmmakers to explore public interest with credibility to move forth in their journey of making movies. The team can be as big as possible but the duration of the movie should be within 3 minutes apart from the title card and other descriptions.
One of the famous directors in the film industry will evaluate the film based on its visuals, music and other credentials with the core story content. Make people laugh, cry, realize, recognize and awaken by your creation.
- Avoid visuals showing extreme violence.
- Do not take your audience for granted.
- Avoid showing brands or other logos in between the shoots
- Do not shoot in restricted areas without proper permission.
- Do not submit short films that have already been telecasted in any media.
- Short films must have a duration of around 3 Minutes (Including official title cards at the beginning and end).
- If adult content is displayed, proper permission and documents should be submitted.
- The whole cast and crew members along with their proper description should be given.
- Audio or texts that form part of the works must be in English or subtitled in English.
- They must start and end with the official title cards along with the Crew member details.
- It must be submitted between 1 May 2020.
- 60% of the validation will be done by directors in the Film Industry
- 30% of the validation will be done based on the number of shares and views for the video on YouTube.
- 10% of the scores are given by other directors or overall participants’ feedback.
- Top 3 Contestant will get an opportunity to work with Big Directors!
All short films need to address the topics (it must be an awareness movie which creates an impact in lives):
- Climate Crisis
- Women’s Safety
- Water Scarcity
- Global Issues
- Sanitation & Hygiene
- Upload the final out the video in your Google Drive
- Send the link to email@example.com
*For further queries please mail at firstname.lastname@example.org